This quaint 3 bedroom villa in Boliqueime is set on a hillside, 500 m from the heart of the village’s church square. The views across the valley and down to the coast are amazing. The villa is an old, converted cottage, so expect traditional whitewashed walls and a higgledy-piggledy terracotta roof. Inside, exposed beams and fired-brick flooring finish the authentic feel. Ideal for families.
Highlights for this Quaint 3 bedroom villa in Boliqueime
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles (1 big, 1 small) and 1 double ensuite on the first floor with a private sun deck;
- Amazing interior and exterior spaces;
- A nice big swimming pool surrounded by a large sun deck terrace, walled in and private;
- Reasonably big open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen;
- Big parking space;
- Great views to the ocean and Vilamoura / Faro (south-facing);
- 5 minutes from the A22 or Vilamoura and 500 m from the center of Boliqueime;
- Lovely covered outside dining area for enjoyable lunches and dinners with a view;
- 2 Bathrooms (shower), 1 shared, 1 ensuite;
- AC in all rooms;
- Non-dangerous dogs welcome.
Payment terms: 2 months guarantee on booking, returned once the house is returned and signed off. Further rents are paid one month in advance.
For more information on emigration or permanent retirement to Portugal, click here. Additionally, for general news and information check out our blog.